TRANSLATED BY GOOGLE TRANSLATOR
WHAT IS A TRIP?
It is a tourist trip, by definition focused on getting to know the country, interesting places and local culture. There are no feats in the event, including rivalry and competition. The main emphasis in the organization was placed on the selection of routes and places with high tourist attractiveness, ensuring a balance between riding a motorcycle and time spent without a motorcycle, and creating conditions for establishing good relations between participants, while ensuring the expected privacy.
Once again, Albania has been refined to the smallest detail in cooperation with a local partner, which we recommend to all those who have even little experience in motorcycle tourism, determined to travel in a group on roads of varying difficulty and in varying conditions – apart from easy sections of roads to overcome also demanding, winding mountain sections in varying weather and lighting conditions. Everyone who has two wheels in the class: chruiser, chopper, enduro, tour or other … technically efficient and comfortable enough to travel with us the indicated distance in the time assumed in the program can be a participant.
WHAT IS THE GENERAL PLAN?
We start on Saturday morning from the hotel near the airport in Podgorica (Montenegro). Friday evening, we set up a group for a program joint organizational dinner and overnight at a hotel in Montenegro (participants’ access excluded from the program and the offer). Participants’ motorbikes transported from Poland will be delivered to this place on Friday afternoon. The program of our motorcycle trip included 2 days of visiting Montenegro with its biggest pearls (national parks Lovcen and Durmitor, Boka Kotorska, Tara Gorge) and 7 days of traveling along the roads of Albania also with its biggest attractions (SH20, Lake Koman, Shkodra and Kukes roads SH22 and SH5, UNESCO World Heritage Sites – Berat, Gjirokaster, Butrint, Blue Eye natural wonders, Saranda resort, Liogara park), Kruja, during the entire trip also one day of relaxation and rest in Berat with an organized trip to the Osumi canyon, we will also be passing through and with a short stop in Macedoni with its most beautiful place on the UNESCO list – the city of Ohrid.
We are coming back to Podgorica on Sunday, late afternoon. Near the airport, there will be a transport waiting for us to pack our motorbikes so that they can set off on their way back to the country, and we will spend the last evening together in a restaurant and a night at the hotel, so that the next day we can return to the country by convenient connections (the return of participants was excluded from program and this offer). Of course, it will also be possible to return on Sunday evening if some of the participants could not afford a free day on Monday.
WHAT ABOUT MOTORCYCLE TRANSPORT?
Participants’ motorcycles will be collected “from the garage’s address” (from the participant’s house) in Poland, transported to the unloading place near the airport in Podgorica / Montenegro and handed over to the participants on the day of the event, and after its end accepted, loaded and transported again “to the garage’s address “(To the participant’s home) in Poland.
In addition, this trip formula provides for stationary belaying of a transport and service car in Podgorica (Montenegro) and readiness to intervene to any place at the participant’s request (in each case of breakdowns and difficulties in using the Assistance Insurance service). The event organizer deals with transport and logistics in cooperation with a licensed carrier, without the involvement of significant participants. The price of the package offer does not include logistics and transport of motorcycles. On the day of preparation of the package offer tourist logistics and transport of motorcycles, the cost is as follows:
- transport of motorcycles in Poland (pickup and delivery to the house from / to the loading point near Katowice): 1.60 PLN / km there and return regardless of weight
- transport of motorcycles from around Katowice to Podgorica and return within the prescribed period:
- small motorcycle (under 250kg*) transport price PLN 1,900
- medium motorcycle (250kg – 350kg*) transport price PLN 2,200
- large motorcycle (over 350kg*) transport price PLN 2,500
* Motorcycle weight in accordance with the details in the registration certificate + 30kg for luggage!
C. service transport of an immobilized motorcycle from any place on the route at the place of organization of a tourist event to Podgorica in Montenegro: 1.60 PLN / km there and return regardless of the weight
The logistics and transport of participants’ motorcycles will be handled by the tourist event partner we recommend – a licensed carrier with experience, resources and OCP insurance not lower than EUR 100,000.
WHAT ABOUT THE PARTICIPANTS TO THE PLACE OF IMPLEMENTATION?
Participants will overcome a long, tiresome and quite expensive motorcycle journey access road through Europe by fast air transfer, or any other convenient solution, saving time and energy for a great experience on site. The destination is Podgorica in Montenegro, where we start and finish our tour (NOTE: the price of the event does not include the cost of transport participants Poland-Montenegro (Podgorica) -Poland, which as of the date of publication of this offer is about 622 PLN airline flight and direct connection from Warsaw -Okęcie).
The organization of the flight of participants will be taken care of by the partner of the tourist event recommended by us – a licensed travel agency with resources and contracts with IATA to handle flight reservations.
WHY WITH US?
- We are a legally operating tourism organizer, registered in the Central Register of Tourism Organizers and Entrepreneurs Facilitating the Purchase of Related Tourist Services (CEOTiPUNPUT), so your trip is secured completely and in two pillars: with the insurance guarantees granted to us by AXA TUiR S.A. and by the Tourist Guarantee Fund.
- We also carry out agency activities, including for AXA Ubezpieczenia Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeń i Reasekuracji S.A., we advise and insure your trip, proposing the most convenient options. In our offer, apart from the possibility of increasing the sums insured, the Insurance of the costs of resignation and interruption of the tourist event at a very attractive price not exceeding 3.5% of the party’s costs!
- The formula of trips places very high demands on cognitive and social tourism, in which riding a motorcycle is not an end in itself, but a pleasant means to achieve goals. The right balance of emotions from driving in close contact with the surroundings, impressions from places of tourist attractions and warm memories of the time spent on common relaxation in a group is the overriding goal.
- Here, motorcycle tourism, not “adventure”, so security above all and high quality at an affordable price. Proven accommodation, rooms with equipment and bathrooms, a place to safely park motorcycles, a mandatory bar / restaurant in the facility, or close proximity, so that our common evenings pass in a pleasant atmosphere, pleasant aroma, local taste and coolness of refreshing drinks.
- We are part of the group, we integrate and we play together with you, caring for safety, efficient implementation and only positive impressions. We create conditions for building valuable and lasting relationships while respecting your privacy.
SOME PHOTOS FROM OUR PREVIOUS TRIP
HOW TO BOOK ?
To participate in the expedition, you just need to make a reservation, sign a contract and pay the first installment. The online sales system enables easy purchase by selecting the “I installment” payment, adding it to the basket and finalizing this payment with a traditional transfer or via the secure Przelewy24 transaction portal. The contract is sent in electronic form or by traditional post. If in doubt, contact us by phone +48 512 818380